If you see information here on a puppy or litter- we are still accepting reservations.
We plan our year in advance with hopes of the next generation. We have some information we will try to update here. Also check out our Facebook page as that is an easy place for us to update quickly if we have availability. Our puppies are $2800 plus 7.5% AR state sales tax for $3010.
We are accepting :
Reservations for puppies ready in 2021.
Our process of matching you with a puppy from one of our litters is:
1) The best way initially contact with us about a puppy is to email me at
That way, I can read your email when I have time to respond and even send you details about any questions you may have. If you tell me a little about yourself and your experience with the breed- you will catch my attention.
2) We will then chat over the phone to answer any details about the cross you are interested in and we will email you our puppy reservation form if you are approved for a puppy. This form will be returned with your deposit to start your file here for your puppy.
3) We will update you as your puppy grows in private email updates. These updates will include information about what early neurological stimulation and activities we are doing to help them with their developmental milestones.
4) Once your puppy is around 7 weeks old and microchipped, we send out personality profiles and volhard temperament testing information. We will use this information plus our experience with each puppy to help suggest matches within the litter to your needs. Once a decision is made, we will start to prepare you more for taking your puppy home.
5) After 8 weeks of age, your puppy will be able to meet you for your gotcha day. You can either: meet us at our home address in Russellville, Arkansas, have us meet you at our Airport (LIT) to carry your puppy back on the return flight with you in cabin (most people are doing this for the first time and we will help prepare you for everything you need that day), or we can do the flight for you to meet you at your airport for an additional fee to cover the day. We do not ship puppies.
***Our puppies are reserved prior to a breeding even taken place.***
If you would like an Arkgold Golden Retriever, please plan in advance to get on our reservation lists. The date of reservation is how we determine who is able to get a puppy from a cross. There is no cutting in line. :)
Each cross we do is for ourselves first. We do not have puppies just to have puppies. We have first right to puppies for competition homes in any litter. Raising Goldens is a labor of love for us.
We are happy to share puppies as pets to deserving people. Many puppies in a litter will be likely matched to pet homes.
We treasure our ARKGOLD FAMILY.
Please contact us about our litter plans at
Please try to understand that my website is the very last thing on
my priority list to change and update.
We accept reservations up to a year in advance. Please call or email us for more information on getting on our reservation list and our future plans.